Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pics of me at LTM






Hey Guys just thought I post a a pic of a great top I got from Jeans West in a size 10 now that I am a Life time member I love WW I look and feel great atm because me and my sisters went out for dinner and I wore my new top got alot of looks from guys and my sisters love the top.




The necklace I brought from one of the members from the meeting she was working as a weigher and she makes those necklaces they look absoloutley gorgeus and match well with my top I love my new sense of style before I just wear something plain because I couldnt wear anything nice because it look real big on me but now I can wear nice clothes in size 10-12 and feel slim and beautiful and Im so grateful I never gave up on WW and WW never gave up on me:-)






No comments:

Post a Comment